Monday, April 12, 2010


Review: Fusion of Color Cosmetics

Kathy from Fusion of Color Cosmetics sent me a few free samples of my choice. They arrived quickly in a bubble wrap mailer. The samples came in shrink-wrapped 3g jars, each containing a good amount (about 1/16 teaspoon).

I received Ice Fairy, Plumdango, Royal Blue, Stylish, Surf, and To Cool.



Here are some swatches in natural light.



And here are the same swatches with flash. Ice Fairy is a light sky blue with a slight shimmer. Plumdango is a medium dusky lavender with a subtle sheen. Royal Blue is a velvety dark blue on a black base with a hint of sparkle. Stylish is a medium brown with a gentle shimmer. Surf is a new color for their Spring/Summer 2010 collection. It's a light and sheer aqua blue with a bit of shimmer. To Cool (my favorite here) is a teal green with a soft shimmer.



I played with these colors over the weekend, and I'm impressed. They glide on smoothly and look good all day even after hours of wear. Overall, I really liked the products, and I'm glad I got to try them. Most importantly, the owner was very nice and friendly. I definitely recommend that you try Fusion of Color Cosmetics. :)

P.S. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone. I really appreciate your support... I can't thank you enough.

Link: www.fusionofcolor.net

4 comments

  1. Royal Blue and Ice Fairy look quite pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried FOC about 2 years ago. Unfortunately I chose shades that were too close to BE colors I had, so I passed them on to a friend. I was impressed with the texture, they glide on. I'm gonna check out the site again, love the logo on the jar lids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, this is off topic of this particular blog entry, but I was googling for swatches and stumbled across your blog and an old post full of sample baggies of Meow blushes! If you still have them, I'd love love love to see you swatch some of Meow's Taboo blushes! I'm particularly interested in seeing Centerfold, Dirty Talk, Racy, Exposure, and Saucy.

    Thanks either way, and keep up the good work on your blog! I think I just paged through all the archives lusting after your hauls, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SilhouetteScreams: I chose Ice Fairy mostly because of its name (LOL) and it did not disappoint. It's really pretty. ^_^ And Royal Blue (I love blues) is perfect for that smokey eye look.

    @Wahine in Dixie: I really like the texture of their e/s. It glides on smoothly and blends easily. Love it! :)

    @fluorescence: Nice to meet you! I LOVE the Taboo blushes! I'm gonna try to do a few swatches this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *