Friday, March 19, 2010


SN Lippies and Sack of Random Stuff!

I got my latest order from Silk Naturals today! Just gotta love those ladies for super quick shipping even with a large volume of orders during a sale. :))

I got 2 Black Label L/G (Prelude and Symphony)... 2 of their Organic Vegan Lip Sticks (Fashionista and Rapturous)... and 6 Vegan Kisser Slicker L/G (Bisou, Bobbi, Carnation, Cultured, Daydream, and Figment).


I chose Darling as my free L/G. And I may have mentioned how excited I am about getting a dozen lippies for my birthday coz I found an extra L/G (Birthday Suit) in my package with a handwritten "Happy Birthday" comment from Karen, Susan, & Jamie. Isn't that sweet?


I also grabbed a "Sack of Random Stuff," which includes a full size jar of Sandstone Eye Color, a full size tube of Casual Red Lip Color, a mini eyeliner brush, and a mini tweezer! Not bad for 75 cents, huh?


Here's a closeup of Sandstone, a light peach with a subtle shimmer.


And Casual Red is not as brown as it looks in the tube. It's actually a very lovely toned-down red.


Truly... when I first saw this in the tube, I thought, "Wow! That's... truly bright and red." LOL! I didn't think I could wear this one, but it's very sheer and pretty.


Here's Casual Red (left) and Truly (right). It just goes to show you that you can't judge a lippie by how it looks in the tube.


Link: www.silknaturals.com

10 comments

  1. Wow! Sale? Did I miss something? :) I received my first order last week. I'm in love with those lippies! Gotta order "some" more one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they had a clearance sale for a day with a special GWP (Truly), brushes, and grab bags for 75 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit, was that the Tuesday sale that was like 75% or something ridiculous like that? :( I totally forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I missed the clearance sale! But I couldn't help it, I'm so broke right now :D But when I get my student aid and salary, I'm going to order a huge bunch of stuff from them.

    I don't have any of those shades you bought, could you swatch them all if you have time? It would be nice to see what they look like on skin :) Truly looks so insane in the tube, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SilhouetteScreams: Yep! It was a Mon or Tue (depends on where you live). Everything sold out pretty quickly too. Especially 75-cent grab bags. It was crazy (and fun) at the same time. ^^

    @Sagu: Sure! I can post some swatches later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still haven't tried Silk Naturals yet, but I want to! Truly looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, you should try SN... must warn you though. Their lippies are quite addicting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the swatches! :) *waiting*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, NOW you have to post how you store ALL that make up! I'm wicked curious to see.

    ~ Hoyden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoyden, I don't really have a fancy storage for my MU. Just a couple of train cases of my favorite products, a drawer for samples, and another drawer for stuff I need to swap/sell. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *