Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MAC Punk Couture Lipsticks Review & Swatches


I received my pre-order of Punk Couture lipsticks today! I got Instigator, Punk Couture, and Studded Kiss.



From L to R: Instigator, Punk Couture, and Studded Kiss...




MAC Instigator:



MAC Punk Couture:



MAC Studded Kiss:



I almost skipped this collection, but I'm glad I jumped on the pre-order because I love these shades! I used to shy away from darks, reds, and purples, but I can't seem to get enough of them now. These lipsticks have a creamy matte finish. They apply smoothly on the lips and last a long time without drying out your lips. These stained my lips after I wiped them off (which I kinda like).

Studded Kiss has to be my favorite. It's a wearable vampy red. It reminds me a little of Fixed on Drama, but Studded Kiss is a bit warmer. I thought Instigator would be close to Talk That Talk, but Instigator is more purple. I don't have anything like Punk Couture. It's definitely darker and bluer than my other purples (Heroine and Strong Woman). I skipped Hautecore (the black one) because I knew I would wear it maybe once or twice and never again.

These are coming out on December 26th. Are you getting any of these?


Where to buy: MAC counters, stores, and online.

Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *