Sunday, December 15, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday 2013 Lipsticks Review & Swatches


RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday launched in stores and counters last Thursday. I got the two new lipsticks (Bad Girl RiRi and Pleasure Bomb) plus another backup of RiRi Woo.



From L to R: Bad Girl RiRi, Pleasure Bomb, and RiRi Woo...



From L to R: Bad Girl RiRi, Pleasure Bomb, and RiRi Woo...


  • Bad Girl RiRi is a warm rosy brown with a matte finish.
  • Pleasure Bomb is a bright fuchsia with a matte finish.
  • RiRi Woo is a medium cool red with a retro matte finish.

Here's Bad Girl RiRi on me. It's "my lips but better" and the perfect everyday shade for me.



Here's Pleasure Bomb on me. It's the perfect statement lip. I love it!



These lipsticks are all incredibly pigmented and very long-wearing. Bad Girl RiRi and Pleasure Bomb are both very rich and creamy. They give opaque color coverage when applied. I got another RiRi Woo because it is my HG red lipstick and because I really like the packaging. Unfortunately, they all sold out so quickly, but watch out for restocks and grab them if you can.


Where to buy: MAC counters, stores, and online.

Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *