Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tarte Plummy Rose Amazonian Butter Lipstick Review & Swatches


I have the new Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose to review for you. It's part of Journey to Natural Beauty, a Tarte TSV (Today's Special Value) kit on QVC.



Plummy Rose is a lovely warm rosy pink shade.



It's a very beautiful everyday color!



The texture is smooth and creamy, so it glides over my lips very nicely. It provides full color and shine with a refreshing hint of mint. It is actually moisturizing and lasts a good 3-4 hours on me. The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the cardboard packaging. However, since I do like the product inside, packaging shouldn't really matter. If Tarte decides to add this shade and formula to their permanent line, I would definitely repurchase when I run out.

I can't wait to see more shades of this lipstick formula!


Do you have a favorite everyday lipstick shade?

Where to buy: QVC.com

Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *