Friday, January 11, 2013

Tarte Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner, and Definer Review & Swatches


Here's a review of the new Tarte Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner, and Definer in Medium-Tan. It's part of Journey to Natural Beauty, a Tarte TSV (Today's Special Value) kit on QVC.



Tarte Brow Architect Brow Shaper:



Tarte Brow Architect Brow Liner:



Tarte Brow Architect Brow Definer:



Tarte Brow Architect in Medium-Tan:



Tarte Brow Architect in Medium-Tan:



I love this product! The liner is the perfect color for me. It's not too dark, nor is it too red. It blends so well, appears quite natural, and lasts all day on me. The liner is hard, which makes it easy to control. It's dry rather than creamy and comes off pretty faint on the skin (no harsh/scary lines). I like the highlighter too. I thought it would be a bit too dark for me, but it works great for my brow bone. I can see myself using this product everyday as it's so easy to use.


What do you think of this 3-in-1 brow product?

Where to buy: QVC.com

Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *