Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Tarte Fearless Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Review & Swatches


Here's a quick review of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless. It's part of Journey to Natural Beauty, a Tarte TSV (Today's Special Value) kit on QVC.



Fearless is a gorgeous pink shade with golden shimmer.



When swatched, it appears to be very shimmery.



However, when I applied this with a light hand, the shimmer barely showed up on my cheeks.



Overall, I love this color because it instantly perks up and brightens my complexion, giving me a healthy flushed look. It is very pigmented, so I recommend using a stippling blush to apply this color. I also like the texture because it blends easily and seamlessly onto the skin. The wear definitely doesn't last 12 hours on me. I noticed very minor fading after 7-8 hours, but that's good enough for me.


Have you tried Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes yet? What is your favorite shade? Do you have any tips and tricks for wearing pigmented blushes?

Where to buy: QVC.com

Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! This looks like a great shade. You know I love these blushes. :-) Can't wait to see what you think of the rest of the products in this kit (especially the lipstick and the brow product).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *