Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Tarte Journey to Natural Beauty Sneak Peek & First Impressions


There's a new Tarte TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC. It's the Journey to Natural Beauty, a six-piece collection. I pre-ordered this 3 weeks ago, and I wasn't really expecting it until next month, so I was very happy to receive this early today and eager to share this collection with you. (Click here if you want to see my "Journey to Natural Beauty" FOTD.)

This kit includes:
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless
  • Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara
  • Tarte Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner, and Definer
  • Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
  • Tarte Makeup Bag



Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation: I've been wanting to try this foundation, but it seems a little pricey if purchased separately, so I was really glad they included this foundation in the kit. (Click here for a quick review!)



Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless: I love their Amazonian Clay blushes, so when I saw a new shade, I was sold! It's a beautiful pink shade with golden shimmer. (Review and swatches here!)



Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose: I was curious about this new lipstick formula. I'll have to wear this one tomorrow to work to test the wear time and to see if it's actually moisturizing. It's a lovely medium rosy pink shade. (Review and swatches here!)



Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara: Not the same as Lights, Camera, Lashes! It's a light-reflecting mascara that is supposed to lengthen and separate lashes. (Click here for my review!)



Tarte Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner, and Definer: I can't wait to try this new eyebrow product! (Review and swatches here!)



Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush: I've had my eye on this brush for a while. It's another reason I bought this kit. It feels sooo soft, and the patterned brush handle looks so cute!



Tarte Makeup Bag: It's a beautiful travel-friendly bag. It appears to be well-made and of good quality.



Tarte threw in little surprise... a deluxe sample of their Maracuja Self-Tanner! I don't use self-tanners, but it was a nice little gift.



Today's Special Value price is $59.94. (QVC price is $72.50.) It really is a great value! It's available as a one-time shipment (A233578) or auto-delivery (A233804). Plus, you can choose "Easy Pay" (3 installments of $19.98 + tax + shipping) if you want/need to.

I just received this kit today, so I haven't tried anything yet. I will post more info and swatches within the next day or two.


Have you purchased any Tarte TSV from QVC? Are you going to order this one?

Where to buy: QVC.com

Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

4 comments

  1. I'm new to Tarte the blush looks very pretty
    -Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Amazonian Clay blushes are some of my favorite Tarte products.

      Delete
  2. do you know if the next shipments will be completely different products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will have different seasonal shades and brushes in future shipments.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *