Sunday, December 08, 2013

Laura Geller Wow Factor All-in-One Mascara Review


Here's a quick review of the Wow Factor All-in-One Mascara in Black that I received in the Laura Geller Ultimate Train Case.



Laura Geller Wow Factor All-in-One Mascara in Black:



To be honest, I wasn't very interested in this mascara at first, but... WOW! I'm really glad Laura Geller included this in the Ultimate Train Case. I haven't really been wowed by many mascaras lately. My lashes are very short, sparse, and straight, but this mascara actually gives my lashes some length, volume, separation, and definition. It builds and layers well without getting clumpy. My lashes look soft and natural. I don't know if this is the HG mascara I've been searching for, but I just LOVE this stuff!


Where to buy: Laura Geller

Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *