Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MAC Julia Petit Lipsticks Review & Swatches




From L to R: Acai, Boca, and Petit Red...



Acai is a medium-dark berry with a Matte finish. It reminds me of Rebel and Fashion Revival.



Boca is a light-medium rosy nude pink with a Satin finish. It looks similar to Brave and Faux.



Petit Red is a medium pinky red with a Satin finish. I can't think of any dupes off the top of my head.



These lipsticks have good color coverage and a creamy consistency. Acai felt a little drying, but nothing a little lip balm and/or primer can't fix. These wore well for five to six hours and left a nice even stain on the lips. (Yes, even Boca!) While these are not the most unique shades, I think they're great because they're so flattering and wearable.


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

  1. WOW!! Love the Acai lipstick. It´s really awesome ^_^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acai looks amazing on everyone I've seen.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *