Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MAC Julia Petit Linda Blush Review & Swatches




MAC Linda Blush:



Linda is a muted, bronzy peach with a luminous sheen. It is such a lovely color and reminds me of MAC Bad Girl Gone Good and MAC Pleasure Model.



This is a good neutral everyday blush that goes with any lip color. It's highly pigmented, buttery soft, and luxuriously smooth. It gives the skin a natural-looking glow that doesn't emphasize pores. It lasted at least about eight hours on me before fading.


Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

  1. Beautiful and lovely color. Like it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I kinda wish I had gotten a backup.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *