Sunday, April 05, 2015

MAC Philip Treacy Lipsticks Review & Swatches




From L to R: Cardinal, Hollywood Cerise, and No Faux Pas...



Cardinal is a medium red with a Satin finish.

Hollywood Cerise is a magenta berry with a Satin finish.

No Faux Pas is a bright medium fuchsia pink with a Matte finish.

At the time of writing, these lipsticks are (surprisingly) all still available online. No Faux Pas is a repromote from the Heirloom Mix collection. (I bought another one from this collection because I love the color so much!) Hollywood Cerise is another new favorite of mine. It's such a gorgeous shade! Cardinal was not what I expected since MAC described it as a "dark red". It's not dark on my NC30-35 skin tone at all. That said, it's still a lovely red. It looks much better on the lips than simply swatched on the arm.  I feel like it is easily dupable though. The lipsticks all have good color coverage that applied smoothly and evenly. They wore well for five to six hours on me.


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *