Monday, February 09, 2015

MAC Isabel & Ruben Toledo Lipsticks Review & Swatches




From L to R: Oxblood, Barbeque, Opera, Tenor Voice, and Victoriana...



Oxblood is a light-medium peachy-brown with a touch of pink.

Barbecue is a vivid orange red.

Opera is a medium-dark blue-based red.

Tenor Voice is a bright classic red.

Victoriana is a midtone pinky-red.

Opera, Tenor Voice, and Victoriana look very similar on my NC30 skin. They might look different on different skin tones, but this is just how they look on me. If I stare really hard on my arm, I can see that Opera is slightly darker, Tenor Voice pulls a bit more orange, and Victoriana has more pink in it, but I don't think anyone else can tell the difference.

The packaging looks and feels nice, but since the lipstick tubes are white and rubberized, I'm afraid they can easily get dirty. All of the lipsticks have a Matte finish with good color coverage and a creamy consistency. They all glided on easily and were comfortable to wear. They lasted about 5-6 hours and were neither drying nor hydrating.


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *