Monday, February 09, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick & Lipglass Review & Swatches


I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything, and I sure do apologize. Life has gotten hectic, and work is insane, but I'm back!



Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick:



Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipglass:



Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick and Lipglass:



Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick is a bright fuchsia pink with some red undertones and an Amplified finish. It had extremely good pigmentation, giving a full color coverage when applied. It also had a creamy consistency, so it glided on easily and spread evenly across the lips. It lasted for almost six hours and left a nice pinky-red stain behind. It's not the most unique shade MAC has ever come out with, but it's still worth checking out.



Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipglass is a semi-sheer fuchsia pink with lots of pink and aqua sparkle. It layers beautifully with the lipstick, and I like it on its own too, but I wish it had a little bit more color. It lasted for about three hours and left behind a good deal of sparkle on the lips.



I think these are my favorite Viva Glam to date. I just love the color of the lipstick and the sparkle of the gloss. I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan, but I'm a Viva Glam fan. It's an incredibly great cause since every cent of the selling price goes toward the MAC AIDS Fund.


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *