Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MAC Playland Lipsticks Review & Swatches


MAC Playland launched last week, and it included six new and limited edition shades of lipstick. I hauled three shades: Happy-Go-Lucky, Red Balloon, and Toying Around!



From L to R: Happy-Go-Lucky, Red Balloon, and Toying Around...



Happy-Go-Lucky is a vibrant fuchsia pink with cool, blue undertones.

Red Balloon is a medium-dark pink with some red undertones.

Toying Around is a bright coral-orange with strong red undertones.


I skipped Head in the Clouds because it reminded me a bit of Viva Glam Rihanna, and I haven't really worn that shade that much since I got it. I didn't get Playland because I honestly don't see myself wearing it a lot (not even for layering). I passed on Sweet Experience because I know it would look too light on me.

I love the shades I picked up though. They are super bright, and I love the formula! They all had full, opaque pigmentation and a smooth, creamy consistency that was neither drying nor hydrating.

1 comment

  1. Omg.. dose lipsticks are divine!!! You have a great blog ^^ I’m going to follow you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *