Monday, April 21, 2014

MAC By Request (Spring 2014) Eyeshadows Review & Swatches


Here are the MAC By Request Eyeshadows for Spring 2014.



From L to R: Butterscotch, Diesel, and Fiction...



Butterscotch is a light buttery yellow with a matte finish.

Diesel is a dark charcoal gray with a frost finish.

Fiction is a medium dirty olive green with a frost finish.


My favorite here is Fiction. I'm a sucker for olive green shades! Surprisingly, I really like Butterscotch too. It looks great all over the lid as a base color. I don’t have anything like it, and I know I will get a lot of use out of it. Diesel is nice too, but I think it is more dupeable than the other two.

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *