Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Three Tuesday: Powder Blushes


Hi, guys! I apologize for the lack of posts these past few days. My laptop just kinda died on me. I'm gonna have to get a new PC before I can upload new photos and swatches. In the meantime, I'll try to do a few quick posts (once or twice a week) until I can get a new PC.

Anyway, here are my top three picks for powder blushes.



NARS Powder Blush:

NARS blushes are really amazing. The colors are absolutely vibrant, highly pigmented, and last a long time. These blushes are so finely milled and feel rich and silky smooth to the touch. They apply perfectly, blend in so easily, and look very natural. So far, I have three NARS blush palettes, and I've been extremely impressed with every blush I've tried. They're wonderful and well worth the price point.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush:

These are some of the best powder blushes on the market (right up there with NARS). They are highly pigmented, creamy, and blend smoothly. I haven't found that they last 12 hours, but they do wear very well (about 8-10 hours) on me. I like that the packaging is colored because it makes it very easy to find the color I want to use. I have quite a few Tarte blushes, and I will definitely purchase more.


MAC Powder Blush:

I own several MAC powder blushes and like using them a lot. The texture is usually soft, smooth, and easy to blend. They come in a wide variety of vibrant, buildable, and wearable colors. They come in a variety of textures as well (matte, satin, frost, sheertone, etc.), so there is truly something for everyone. They stay on for a long time, and they don't change colors later in the day.


What's your favorite powder blush? Please share!


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

  1. The Tarte blushes look amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on one or two of them :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *