Sunday, January 15, 2012

MAC Naturally Mineralize Blushes Review & Swatches


Just a quick review of the mineralize blushes I got from MAC's Naturally collection... Early Morning, Fresh Honey, and Subtle Breeze.



MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush:



MAC Fresh Honey Mineralize Blush:



MAC Subtle Breeze Mineralize Blush:



From L to R: Early Morning, Fresh Honey, and Subtle Breeze...



Early Morning is a coral orange with a very subtle sheen.
Fresh Honey is a peachy orange with a slight sheen to it.
Subtle Breeze is a cool-toned medium pink with a natural glow.

Overall, I really like these mineralize blushes. They are well pigmented, but they can easily be blended out. They can be used lightly for a more natural look or built up for a more intense look. The texture is really nice, very soft, and silky smooth. I got these a little over a week ago, and I've been loving these. I think these are already sold out on MAC Cosmetics online, but they might still available at Macys.com and Nordstrom.com.


Did you haul anything from MAC's Naturally collection? Did any of these blushes make your list?

Where to buy: MAC counters, stores, and online.

Disclosure: The products featured in the review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

15 comments

  1. ooh Fresh Honey is just gorgeous! Thanks for the swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blushes are all so pretty, but I'm not sure they'd look great on my skintone! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @King Taco: Fresh Honey looks beautiful on the skin.

    @Ruqaiya Khan: Indeed they are.

    @Summer Loren: Maybe Early Morning? I think that might look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at Nordstrom's. Early Morning and Fresh Honey are lovely! I might have to get them now. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rola: Hope you like them when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sold out so fast - I got Fresh Honey before realizing I wanted Sublte Breeze as well.
    This "trying to restrain myself" only gives me anxiety when I realize I want more!
    Lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MAC Subtle Breeze Mineralize Blush :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CocoMeChanel: I have a hard time restraining myself too. I get anxiety trying to decide which ones I need vs. want, then sometimes remorse over items I decided to skip. LOL

    @Nila Kussriani: Subtle Breeze is my favorite out of the three blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifae - I understand what you mean about having remorse over items you miss or skip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I end up with more than I need. LOL

      Delete
  10. I'm hoping Fresh Honey would work on my skintone :) if it does, I might pick that up ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Fresh Honey would look very pretty on you. :)

      Delete
  11. Ohh fresh honey is gorgeous! you have similar color choices as I do :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *