Monday, July 04, 2011

Wet ‘n’ Wild Go for the Gold LE Collection Review & Swatches


Wet 'n' Wild launched a limited edition collection called "Go for the Gold", featuring a bronzer and an eyeshadow trio. I meant to post these swatches earlier when I used these products for this look a couple of weeks ago.

These were released in May, but my local CVS still has both items in stock, so I thought I'd post these swatches to help you decide if you need and/or want these two before they're gone for good.



Wet 'n' Wild "Everything Under the Sun" Color Icon Bronzer is a beautiful multi-hued bronzer.



As you can see, "Everything Under the Sun" is quite pigmented. Each shade can be used individually...



Or blended together to create a rich and radiant glow. I like this one because it has just the right amount of shimmer in it, and it doesn't make me look orange, but I have to be careful because it can look a bit muddy if I apply too much.



Wet 'n' Wild "The Gilded Age" Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio includes a beige browbone color, a bronze crease color, and a gold eyelid color with a frost finish for each shade.



The pigmentation is amazing, and the texture is buttery smooth!



And the best part... the price... only $2.99 each! Definitely a great value for the price!

Did you haul "Go for the Gold"?

The products featured in the post have been purchased by me.

6 comments

  1. They looks so pretty! Thanks for the swatches. I love wnw palettes!

    Thank u for leaving a comment in my current post. I do like MAC's careblend it gives a little bit more coverage than the MSF natural. U should give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow trio looks goooregous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, they're both craaaazy pretty and pigmented *____*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss ♥ Nikka: Thanks! I have MSF Natural, but if Carebeld provides a bit more coverage, then I'll try it.

    @Beauty's Bad Habit: I highly recommend the trio for gold/bronze lovers. :)

    @SilhouetteScreams: I know, right? I hope WnW continues to produce these high quality shadows at such a low price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always see everyone post about these shadows, I still have not tried them. I always forget to pick them up at the drugstore! I love the swatches given very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renay: You have to try these! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *