Saturday, April 02, 2011

Silk Naturals Spring 2011 Eyeshadows Review & Swatches


Silk Naturals released their Spring 2011 Collection a couple of weeks ago, and Karen kindly sent me 12 of their fresh new colors.

Click on the images to enlarge.

Zero is an opaque pearly white.

Juiced is a pale creamy gold with very fine golden shimmer.

Daquiri is a golden peach color with a pearl finish.

Pink Lemonade is a light pink shade with a slight iridescent golden shimmer. This is such a beautiful color!

Jellybean is a lovely pink color with a suede finish. Not too bright and not too light.

Watermelon is a warm pink shade with just enough gold shimmer.

Sorbet is a deep pinkish red with purple undertones.

Surge is a lavender color with light pink interference.

Wired is a really nice purple shade with multi-colored shimmer.

Zest is a lime green color with a pearl finish. This is gorgeous!

Tingle is a mint green with blue and silver shimmer.

Neuron is a blue-green color with lots of blue and golden shimmer.

Overall, this is a fun and refreshing collection. Most of the eyeshadows have a suede/pearl finish. They all have good pigmentation with an extremely soft and smooth texture. I think this might be my favorite SN collection so far! I love all the colors, especially Neuron, Tingle, and Zest. Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, and Surge are also gorgeous and worth checking out.

So, are you getting anything from this collection?

Where to buy: http://host.silknaturals.com/creb/index.php

Disclosure: This post contains some products sent by the brand for consideration. This did not influence my opinion in any way, and all reviews are of my own honest opinion.

7 comments

  1. Oh what beautiful pictures you took, actually I don't like the colours, they're too sheer and neutral for me, but they look very adorable, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa.. gorgeous color for spring! love all.. thanks for the swatches ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pink Lemonade and Surge! I'm deffinetely getting those...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anna: Thanks! Some of them look a bit sheer, but most of them are actually quite opaque. I agree that the colors are quite delightful.

    @MartianDelights: Thank you!

    @Sarah Mar'atul Azizah: I just love these colors! Perfect for light and fresh spring looks.

    @YellowJade: Pink Lemonade looks so pretty by itself. Surge is really nice too.

    @Maggi: I definitely recommend Pink Lemonade. Perfect for a light, yet fun and flirty look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a wonderful collection. I love it. Generally I used matt kind of shades due to my skin but I like to try it now.
    rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *