Monday, April 06, 2015

MAC is Beauty Lipsticks Review & Swatches




From L to R: Diva-ish, Make Me Gorgeous, Reel Sexy, and Silly (Beauty Shoppe)...



Diva-ish is a medium-dark fuchsia pink with an Amplified finish.

Make Me Gorgeous is a bright pinky coral with an Amplified finish.

Reel Sexy is a light-medium peachy-coral with an Amplified finish.

Silly (Beauty Shoppe) is a bright medium pink with a Matte finish.

I love Diva-ish and Make Me Gorgeous, but I think they are easily dupable. Reel Sexy is a great color too and somewhat unique. It was previously released in the Reel Sexy collection. At first, I thought it would be too light for my NC30-35 skin tone, but it's not. I fell in love when I first tried it, so I got another one from this collection. Silly (Beauty Shoppe) looks more wearable when I apply it lightly and blend it out. It was originally released in the Fashion Sets collection.

These lipsticks have a lightly creamy consistency that made it so the color applied smoothly and evenly. They yielded opaque color coverage and lasted about 4 to 5 hours on me. I didn't pick up any of the Lustre lipsticks. To be honest, Lustre is not my favorite finish as they can be very drying on my lips.


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *