Tuesday, April 07, 2015

MAC is Beauty Alpha Girl Beauty Powder Review & Swatches




MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder:



Alpha Girl is a soft peachy pink with a very subtle golden sheen.

This was first released in the Heatherette collection and repromoted in the Fashion Flower collection, but I skipped it back then, thinking it wouldn't work for my NC30-35 skin tone. I decided to try it this time around, and I'm glad I did as it actually shows up pretty nicely on me.

The texture is soft, smooth, and blends out easily. It looks subtle with one layer, but it's buildable without looking powdery or emphasizing pores. It lasted for about 8 hours on me before fading.


Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *