Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Top Three Tuesday: Bronzers


Here are my top three favorite bronzers.



MAC Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder:

I absolutely love MAC Pro Longwear Bronzing Powders. They have a creamy, buttery, and silky-smooth texture that is soft but not powdery. They blend out effortlessly, look natural on the skin, and last at least 10 hours on me. Nude on Board and Sun Dipped are my favorites.


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder:

This is a beautiful matte bronzer with a nice chocolaty scent. It is soft, smooth, and silky. It is strongly pigmented, so a little goes a long way, but it is very easy to blend. It doesn't have any shimmer or an orange undertone, so I use this for contouring, and it looks natural on my skin.


NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder:

It's a really nice natural-looking bronzer that doesn't look orange or muddy at all. It does have subtle shimmer, so it's not my favorite product to contour with, but I use it as an all-over color, and it just gives me a natural sunkissed glow.


What's your favorite bronzer? Please share!


Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

4 comments

  1. I love that NARS Laguna and the shimmer actually doesn't show up on me at all! I can use it as contour :) yay!
    I thought the Too Faced was way too light, or perhaps I shall check it out again :)
    I love bronzer/contouring products... TheBalm has a nice matte one, though because it is so dark, just have to be careful when applying. So does Smashbox, has a nice bronzer but very very dark.
    Always on the lookout for other bronzers hahas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I'm always on the lookout for new (or new to me) bronzers to try. I like theBalm Bahama Mama too, but I haven't tried the Smashbox one yet. Thanks for the rec! :)

      Delete
  2. My two favorites are the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel bronzer (because I'm pale) and Girlactik matte bronzer in Cabo. They both work well for me as either an all over color or as a contour shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to check out the Girlactik matte bronzers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *