Thursday, October 03, 2013

My RiRi Hearts MAC Fall 2013 Collection Haul!


Here's my RiRi Hearts MAC Fall 2013 Collection haul...



I really like the rose gold packaging. So pretty!



I decided to get MAC Hibiscus Kiss Powder Blush Duo. Click here for the review and swatches.



I also purchased MAC Bad Girl Gone Good Powder Blush. Click here for the review and swatches.



I got MAC Diamonds Cream Colour Base. Click here for the review and swatches.



And of course all the lipsticks! Click here for the review and swatches.



I had to get MAC RiRi Woo Lipglass. Click here for the review and swatches.



And MAC RiRi Woo Pro Longwear Lip Pencil too. Click here for the review and swatches.



I purchase these online on September 30th. I was on the MAC site at 11:50 AM (refreshing). I got into the waiting room at 12:02 PM, and I was able to check out at 12:27 PM. It took me a total of 25 minutes. This launch was a much better experience for me than the summer launch (which took me 3-4 hours). Swatches coming up next!


Where to buy: MAC stores, counters, and online.

Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *