Friday, January 27, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible 24-Hour Eye Shadows Review & Swatches (Part 2)


Here's the second part of my review for the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows. (The first part with Iced Latte, Eternal Sunshine, Amber Rush, and Bronzed Taupe can be viewed here.) This review will include Golden Sage, Infinite Sky, Perpetual Purple, and Midnight Blue.



L'Oreal Golden Sage Infallible Eye Shadow:



Golden Sage is a frosty sage green with a golden sheen.



L'Oreal Infinite Sky Infallible Eye Shadow:



Infinite Sky is a frosty light blue with a silver sheen.



L'Oreal Perpetual Purple Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow:



Perpetual Purple is a rich purple with blue and violet shimmer.



L'Oreal Midnight Blue Infallible Eye Shadow:



Midnight Blue is a frosty navy blue with a black base.



These are like loosely pressed pigment eyeshadows, which can be applied wet or dry. As you can see, the colors are incredibly pigmented. (These were all swatched dry without a primer using my fingertip.) The texture feels rich and creamy. They glide on smoothly and blend easily. I've worn these alone as an eyeshadow (no primer), and I got a good 10+ hours of wear out of them with very minimal creasing and fading. (I have oily lids.)

Overall, I am very impressed with the quality, and I am very happy with the shades I got. My personal favorites here are Golden Sage and Perpetual Purple. I plan to buy the ones I don't have because these are just amazing. I don't have Armani Eyes to Kill yet, so I can't say if they are comparable dupes, but these are definitely worth checking out.


Have you tried these yet? If so, how do you like them?

Disclosure: The products featured in the review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

15 comments

  1. Ooh, you're making me want to go back and pick up the purple! It's a really great shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Project Swatch: Perpetual Purple is a gorgeous color. Definitely worth having. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I want Midnight Blue SO badly. *shakes fist at Project 10 Pan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up Perpetual Purple, the midnight blue, bronzed taupe, and endless pearl. I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is very similar to a MAC Mineralize shadow which I have called "Blue Flame" x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo-hoo, Jen, I just love these, but I had a funny reaction with them so I had to return the three that I had. And like you said the color and lasting power was just awesome when I tried them for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @SilhouetteScreams: Good luck with Project 10 Pan. I should probably start doing that too, but I don't think I have the will power.

    @Phyrra: I saw your look with Perpetual Purple, and loved it. Very inspiring!

    @Summer Loren: Come to think of it, it does look similar to MAC Blue Sheen MES too.

    @4wheel: Oh, that's too bad. I'm sorry you had a reaction to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Silverstargirl: Golden Sage is one of my favorites. It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great colors! Golden Sage is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @FrangiePani: I love Golden Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I love Golden Sage and Infinite Sky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I <3 Golden Sage! Infinite Sky is nice too, and I need to use it more often.

      Delete
  12. They're so pigmented! Especially loving Midnight Blue. Such a shame Australia doesn't stock them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Australia has a shade called All Night Blue. Is it similar?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *