Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FOTD: Wet 'n' Wild Go for the Gold


Just a simple everyday look using Wet 'n' Wild "The Gilded Age" Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio and "Everything Under the Sun" Color Icon Bronzer from the Go for the Gold Collection.






What I used:

Eyes: Urban Decay Original Primer Potion, Wet 'n' Wild The Gilded Age Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio, Urban Decay Corrupt 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (upper and lower lash line), Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, and Make Up For Ever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector.

Face: Korres Vitamin E Face Primer, MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (undereyes), and Wet 'n' Wild Everything Under the Sun Color Icon Bronzer (contour, blush, and highlight).

Lips: NYX Thalia Round Lipstick and Barbara Daly Bashful See-Through Lip Glaze

11 comments

  1. You look very lovely! You look very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Becky and Cait! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! NYX Thalia was made for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw your blog profile picture I just had to comment on how gorgeous you are! But really, I very much like this FOTD. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    By the way, I have been contemplating on MAC ProLongwear. Is it really that good? Which shade do you use? I heard the shades run darker than the usual MAC foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plus I can't believe how good Thalia looks on you. It somehow looks very barbie pink on me, which I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @YellowJade: Thanks! NYX Thalia is such a lovely color!

    @Frckls: Aw, thank you! I really like MAC Pro Longwear. I'm normally NC35, but these do run a little darker, so I'm using NC30. I like the finish (neither matte nor dewy), and it's pretty long lasting. It would be my HG if it provides just a bit more coverage. That said, I'm trying Revlon Colorstay, MAC SFF, and MUFE HD next.

    NYX Thalia is a rosy nude pink on me. I love it! I wore it with BD Bashful here to make it look a bit more warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh you look so pretty and glowy! I love the gold eye look and that lip combo is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love gold eyeshadows, especially the one in this trio. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *