Wednesday, April 08, 2015

MAC is Beauty Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder Review & Swatches




MAC Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder:



Pearl Blossom is a light pink with a silvery pearl.

This was originally released in the Barbie Loves MAC collection back in 2007. I wasn't into MAC then, so I'm glad I got the chance to grab it this time around. I find it shows up perfectly on my tanned skin, and it doesn't look chalky on me at all. It's a fantastic highlighter that isn't overly frosty. As with most MAC Beauty Powders, this just gives you a soft, subtle glow (nothing over the top).

I tried it with Alpha Girl, and it looked divine! They compliment each other very well. I definitely recommend getting both. They last all day long on me.


Disclosure: The product featured in this review has been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your opinions, reactions, and questions.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *